Skip to main content

Homes for rent

All general housing allocation advice and homelessness advice is provided by Wyre Forest District Council (from 1 June 2018) You can contact them with enquries about registering for housing

By phone: 01562 732928

By Email:

By visiting: WFDC Kidderminster HUB, Town Hall, Vicar St, Kidderminster DY10 1DB

Homes managed by The Community Housing Group are allocated through Home Choice Plus.

Home Choice Plus is the first choice for anyone looking for affordable housing to rent in the Wyre Forest area.

Housing providers across Worcestershire and Warwickshire list their properties for rent here each week, giving you the chance to find your preferred home from a variety of houses, bungalows, flats, apartments and sheltered accommodation

The scheme gives applicants a single access point, meaning you only need to be registered once to "bid" on any of the vacancies advertised across the participating Local Authority areas.

There are typically around 10 - 15 homes that are advertised in the Wyre Forest area each week.

Visit the Home Choice Plus website for more information.

Home Choice Plus: Quick Guide

Home Choice Plus covers the Wyre Forest, Bromsgrove, Worcester City, Wychavon, Malvern Hills and Stratford on Avon areas.

You can choose where you want to live and what sort of home you're looking for.

Homes are advertised on the Home Choice Plus website and are offered to the people in the most housing need who have been waiting the longest.

You must register for housing on-line.

All enquiries about your Home Choice Plus application should be made through Wyre Forest District Council.

Service Standards

You can find a copy of the Finding a New Home Service Standards in the Information and Advice section of this website. This document sets out the standards you can expect from The Community Housing Group when you are looking to move to a new home. This will include applying for social rented housing via the Home Choice Plus allocation scheme (including transferring to alternative housing if you are a Group tenant already) and exchanging property with another social housing tenant.