Quality Policy Statement
The Community Housing Group (the Group) is a non-profit making organisation and is registered with the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH). It consists of four subsidiaries.
Our purpose is to provide support services to keep the business running smoothly including finance, human resources, information & communication technology, marketing, business development and legal services. Objectives and performance indicators have been defined and are monitored to ensure the effective delivery of these corporate services and support activities.
Our strategic priorities and values are as follows;
- Customer Orientated
Included in these objectives are the following;
- Delivering high quality and safety in every aspect of our business
- Meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Having a positive influence within the communities in which we operate
- Attracting, retaining and developing our people
- Continually improving our quality management system through monitoring, measurement of processes, service delivery and customer feedback
- Setting measurable quality objectives and continually reviewing these for effectiveness
- Communicating the group's quality policy and quality objectives to its staff.
Achieving these standards is the responsibility of the entire team at The Community Housing Group and our management team is fully committed to the implementation of this policy statement.
Signed: David Knowlton
Deputy Group Chief Executive
Signed: Marina Banner
Executive Director Corporate Services